About You!

P!NK :: Guild :: You!

Go down

About You!

Post  MaGda on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Hey Smile I'll start Very Happy Well... My name is Magda, im from Poland but i am living in cold Ireland Smile Soon 16years old pig I was playing on Oracle serv. (Global one xD) but... i am to lazy to lvl so for now I am playing on Fake/Xtreme Wink I dont have a hobby, can i add sleeping as a hobby?? Very Happy iii love cat's xD All pets/animals but the most cat's <3 Ohhh! And i am female xD Anyway my English isn't very well but i dont care, I have still time to learn xD
MaGda
Admin

http://pink.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: About You!

Post  Christian on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Hi there, my name's Bob, most call me Jim Very Happy

No really, real name is actually Christian. I'm older then alot of you probably, not dating myself by saying how old, I live on the west coast of Canada. Hobbies are fairly obvious, when not working or sleeping I'm usualy on Xtreme. Um, that's it I think?

Oh, I like tacos... that is all

Christian

Back to top Go down

me again

Post  BadDude on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Hiho,
I'm Duderino.
I'm 16 years old and live in Germany.
My hobbys are playing games on Pc and meet friends.
I love animals too, not all but enough ^^
I have a pet, a Dog.
But the rest is Private, on request ICQ and Skype adress.

Yours faithfully Dude Suspect
BadDude

Back to top Go down

Post  god on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:55 am

Hi im god Like a Star @ heaven
No im actually VVinter cat thats my human disguise cat
ok just bend over for me and we'll take it from there drunken
Jk.
Okay I am 999999999999999999999 years old annnnd my real name is a drink <_<
an alcoholic drink...Margarita xD and no I wasn't named after the drink <_<

I'm russian and Israeli xD but I moved to the damn U.S but i am getting out of here asap <,< me no like it here.. no offense to any americans here :/
I draw, and im a total klutz xD give me air and i will trip on it ._. , I used to kickbox and box but my gym took me for a tourney and i used illegal move on my opponent and busted her eye pretty bad so i got kicked off my team <_< I haven't been in shape but im working on it again.. cos i wanna join my schools swim team xD annd errrr
cat I have msn facebook and skype, Im not giving you my skype or facebook but my msn can be requested bounce
Ok thats it
I suck at introductions
baii
god

Back to top Go down

Barbie...^^

Post  Barbie on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:12 am

Hey guys...
My name is Lena i am 19 yrs old.
I m living near Stuttgart in Germany.
if u have any other questions... let me know ingame...^^

Barbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Chet on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:04 pm

my name isnt important
my age isnt important
my location isnt important
my hobbies isnt important
Arrow
hellow folks lol!
Chet
Admin

Back to top Go down

About me,

Post  mishisan on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Ok well here goes,

Im 34, from the UK, Played PW for over 2 years now (Since it was in BETA),
Always go for Werebeast characters as there simple to stat and I like to solo dungeons when I can.

Hobbies are PW, Photographing old ruins and castles, Anime, modding games and making PW videos (Funny ones).

Probably the oldest in the guild but then again not the oldest player of the fake Perfect World servers.
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
mishisan

Back to top Go down

Post  _Yuki_ on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:16 am

Oh well... It was inevitable that i would end up at this topic too some day, so brace yourselves Wink

My name is Viero Marek Vladislao Miroslav Nemkova-Zvonarova.
Yea right.. My name is Henri Smile For the ones who don't know, I'm a guy.
hmm now what.. oh gawd I'm horrible at this..
Ok hobby's maybe? I play guitar and piano, and i love to sing too. CuteBow said i sing great (i don't believe squat of that).
I speak several languages. Dutch is my native language, but English is almost more easy for me. Besides those two, i speak quite some German, but it's really really crappy. If i ask someone where the snack bar is i end up at a graveyard.. that kind of stuff. Really funny at times, but annoying if you don't need it at the time.
Well, for the rest of the languages.... a few words Finnish, a little bit more words Hungarian and a little bit less french. And I wanna get to know polish too, but i'm still working on that.

I live in the Netherlands right now. I have lived in the United States for a brief period too (TX) but i moved back here. I can't wait to get out of this country again. SOMEONE KIDNAP ME!!!!!!!

OK looking back at what I've written so far, the need to say I talk a lot is pretty much gone... teehee Wink I hoped i would bump into some kind of character limit actally, but i guess they don't have those on here... Henri 1 forum 0!!!

A little bit on what i love and hate maybe..
I love rollercoasters and other thrill rides. I love laughing at the most horrid horror movies (and i hate watching a natural birth video.. makes me hurl).
Oh and i secretly got a crush on InYx and Batman too. Razz

What i hate the most is Straight girls hitting on me. And that tends to happen often unless I'm on a date with another guy LOL. (Yes I'm gay. And some girls might ask "really 100% gay??" and yes, 100% so stop hitting on me rofl. im the only one that can hit on straight guys cuz i can turn em!!)

Well.. what else..
Sports!! I hate alot of sports! Soccer the most. A sport i'd like to practice is Archery(bow and arrow) since i have a natural talent for aiming (wink wink).
I've been on some other sports.. let's not go into detail about that, but it was about controlled fighting.

Right now at time of typing this i am unemployed. I'm trying as hard as i can but i can't find a job. (maybe anyone knows something?) My previous jobs were Storehouse worker, Work in a restaurant (both in serving and in the kitchen), and my latest job: Front office employee in a 4 star hotel.
And now looking for jobs lol.

Hmm.. ok kinda out of gas here.. scratch

jup. I'm done Very Happy
If you still have questions (wich i will be amazed of if you have read this entire reply) just ask them either trough here, MSN, or ingame.
Just maybe you'll get a reply from me.

MSN: Henri2000000@hotmail.com
XFire: Henri2000000
Yahoo messenger: Henri2000000
feel free to add me on either one

_Yuki_

Back to top Go down

Hey

Post  Troy/ProArch on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Hey, My name is Troy and im from Latvia. i know none know where it is. Its is in Europe, Close to Poland xD owh yeah almost forgot. im 18 years old. I dont love cats dogs or anything like that i just like them. Nice to meet u all lol! lol! lol!
Troy/ProArch

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Well, Hey guys, My reall name is chris.

I live in Scotland, West Lothian. afro

I'm 16 years old, Bday was today. lol!

Yeah, i Love pets, i got 3 cats, 1 dog.

Thats about it i think lol, nice meeting you all. Very Happy

Hobbies: Making Sig's, Going out and having a laugh, FPW Xtreme rest of the time.

Killer

Back to top Go down

Heya Everyone ^..^

Post  SweetElfe on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Heeys,

I guess some people already know me but..
Well Im Amanda :3, 17 years old and living in the Netherlands.
I love to play music!, I play on piano most of my free time. :3
And FPW for the friendly and nice people. :3
I don't know what to say anymore about myself, but If you wanna know something PM me.
Greets :3

-SweetElfe
SweetElfe

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcAngel on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Well my name is Ryan
I live in sunny California Razz
I am the lead guitarist for a local band called Waiting For The Fall
i love the beach, surfing, photography, Guitar(obviously), and FPW during the down time.
Whenever the Vent is fixed I will Sing and play guitar for all of you guys and gals Wink

See ya in game!!!!
ArcAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

P!NK :: Guild :: You!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum